Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday 8/7/10

Well I haven't blogged for a little bit because I'm sure no one wants to read about our boring little life :) But we have had a pretty good weekend. Thursday I had a "take care of Teri" day and it was much MUCH needed! and my nails look so much better now! Thanks to everyone that was included in my day!! Tony had some visitors Jeff, and Jeff and Dale. Tony was still feeling very tired and just not good some of the time but he really really needed friends! Friday me and Tony had a long day! We went to The Landing in New Richmond and saw his old friend and had lunch. We visited a couple more friends and drove and walked by the river. We went to Devou Park, Ault Park and Eden Park and just walked around and checked out the views. The breeze was awesome! It almost felt like fall! We went to Red Lobster with Rick and Jenny, Tony was feeling pretty good...We hung out at their house for a while and me and jenny had some of my homeade wine! We just had a good time with our bestest friends. Today we stayed in bed until about 1pm hahahaha and then got ready and went to Goetta Fest in downtown Cinti with Rick and Jenny and My sissy Toni, Russ and Sierra. Ughhh we ate too much and "I" drank too much beer! But we had a lot of fun! My feelings are getting a little blah as we get ready for another week long hospital stay! UGHHH! I've been running around since we got home...cleaning floors, bathrooms, laundry, packing...just making sure everything is done before we go! ummm and wow Jeff AND Angie...thanks for the gift cards!!! Kroger and gas is ALWAYS NEEDED! Now that Tonys doc is an hour away that helps a bunch!!!!! :) It's so awesome to realize how many great friends and family we have! We spend so much time at Ford and have made some great friends...it is awesome that you haven't forgot about us!! For anyone that prays...don't forget my mom...she fell, tore some muscles in her knee and now her back is so bad she can't hardly walk or move for that matter...keep her in your prayers please....until tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment