Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wednesday 8/4/10

Tony had a better day today! He is still feeling bad on and off. BUT he rode his tractor out to the garden and picked some tomatoes so I could make some fresh salsa today! (I am VERY allergic to tomato plants) He NEEDS to get outside everyday! He can't stand for long but if he is moving it's not TOO bad. Tonys sister Kathy sent us 4 gallons of this sauce that is used a lot in Florida called Boom Boom sauce. It is AWESOME! So I made Tony some boom boom chicken today and fried zucchini and jalapenos. Kathy also sent us all kinds of frozen food today so I wouldn't have to worry about cooking and could just take care of Tony! TONS of chicken and wings and dinners! and wow this will be a huge help! THANKS!!!! It's really difficult to keep up with everything when you really can't think about anything else except your husband!!! :) Rick and Jenny were here today for a little bit...we missed his 40th birthday so they had to come over to get his gift! and of course eat! We always do that with them! lol Tony had a good day, his sense of humor was awesome! and when them and Jim and Jeff were here he was feeling his best! fun friends make us both happy! Tori my baby girl came over today and ran some errands with me today! It was nice to see her and just talk to someone! I'm trying to get everything done and clean and ready for another week in the hospital! Everything is ALMOST done! bank, grocery, gas, dog, cleaning, bills, it's difficult to make sure everything is in order for a week or two...it really is! But I am ON the ball! I want off for a little bit now though! lol
I started making some "balloon wine" 2 weeks ago...I was excited that it was finished today, I strained it and re bottled and now it is ready for me to drink!! wootwoot! Tony said the kitchen smelled like a winery....mmmmm I love that!!!
So for the most part and a few rough spots..Tony had a good day...We are both still so exhausted and just need rest.....so night night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment