Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Beautiful Day!

I'm sorry I haven't blogged for a bit. Actually not since Tony got out of the hospital after his adrenal removal. I have been working working working and trying to RE-focus. Anyone in the cancer world knows what it is like to have it take control. It takes over your body, soul and your whole world. I was very depressed for a while after his surgery. It was pretty traumatic for both of us. Tony had gotten so sick after he came home. He was dehydrated and nothing was going right. I was trying to go to work and I really couldn't do it all. Right now Tony is feeling so much better, he is doing a few things outside, not any wood cutting or anything like that but a little bit of riding the mower and cutting back some plants that needed it. He is painting our Adirondack chairs this week and our outside rocking chairs so we will be OH so prepared when it comes to bonfire nights out by the pond. He will be having a CT scan in June....YIKES! June 2010 is when we found out his cancer had returned and our lives were forever changed....once again. UGH just thinking about June scares the shit out of me and makes me tear up! SO I'm changing the subject....
Everyone keeps asking why I stopped blogging...well the fact that I work and have been trying to do some spring cleaning, getting our sun room ready for the season, moving around bedrooms and getting some new furniture, and honestly I need to keep my mind away from cancer right now. FAR away for my own sanity. Right now cancer is still on my mind a lot BUT it as eased out some and I can finally think about something other than cancer! I have spent so many days and nights crying about kidney cancer, the lives that have been taken way too soon. I joined Kidney Cancer Warriors and I love some of the members as much as family. So many of them have passed away...because of the same disease that threatens Tony's life. It breaks my heart to have chatted away with people and became friends and poof...now they aren't there anymore. It breaks my heart. And anyone that knows me knows how I protect my heart...I just push away. I keep finding myself doing that with EVERYTHING that has to do with kidney cancer. I really hope no one takes this personally, I just have to focus on me..on Tony..and on getting back my life and making sure he is not overdoing it! because as all you woman know...men do not like to listen to us!!
Tony is thinking about trying to go back to work in June, I guess we will just see how he is feeling. Right now he is feeling good. His hormones and cortisone all seem to be doing what they are supposed to do. I am still worried about him having "Adrenal crisis" and giving him the inject able corticosteroids BUT he of course doesn't worry about that!
Today was a most beautiful day and I am so thankful to have spent it with such an awesome man. He really is a survivor. We both are really. I am so grateful to have taken care of such an amazing human being and I'm blessed to call him my husband. This weekend all of our children will be here and our grandson. Maybe my twin sissy, husband and nieces. I love cooking awesome food for everyone and seeing everyone smile and talk about old vacations and fun times. Hearing our children laugh makes my heart smile. THIS is exactly what family is all about. I love when they all come home....wow...it makes me teary too! I just love them all so much:) Easter Sunday, me and Tony are going to visit my mom and Grandma for a bit...They will be surprised at how much better Tony looks now then at Christmas.
I looked out the window today and Tony was sitting outside putting on his shoes, getting ready to go feed the birds and grocery shop and I looked and then looked again....I just watched him, the wind blowing his hair, the pond sparkling behind him..... I thanked God right then for letting me keep him longer and then I opened the window and said "hey, you're really cute today...I just thought you should know", I think he said "thanks baby...I feel pretty good too". THAT makes me a happy woman! He is planning a fishing trip with his best friends and we are planning our Maine B&B vacation in July. Keep him in your prayers...June will be hard for us....scanxiety will hit us full force. BUT thank God IL-2 is finished and everything is pretty AWESOME right now. I STILL can't read my past blogs. That IL-2 kicked both of our asses!! But right now, I am going to get in the hot tub under the stars, relax and Thank God for another day....and that I haven't had a headache today at all! Thank you Jesus....

"Extraordinary people survive under the most terrible circumstances and they become more extraordinary because of it"

4 comments:

  1. Always keeping you in my prayers....
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GREAT MIRACLE THAT I HAVE EVER SEE IN MY LIFE. My names are Clara David I’m a citizen of USA, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is Sandra David I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in USA still yet no good result. I decided to search for cancer cure so that was how I found a lady called Peter Lizzy. She was testifying  to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the roots and herbs to cure all kinds of disease and the herbal man's email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man @herbalist_sakura for my younger sister's help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in USA, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before the week complete my sister cancer was healed and it was like a dream to me not knowing that it was physical I and my family were very happy about the miracle of Doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or whats app him +2348110114739  you can follow him up on Instagram @herbalist_sakura for the cure, he will help you out with the problem. And if you need more information about the doctor you can mail me davidclara223@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some natural remedies that can be used in the prevention and eliminate diabetes totally. However, the single most important aspect of a diabetes control plan is adopting a wholesome lifestyle Inner Peace, Nutritious and Healthy Diet, and Regular Physical Exercise. A state of inner peace and self-contentment is essential to enjoying a good physical health and overall well-being. The inner peace and self contentment is a just a state of mind.People with diabetes diseases often use complementary and alternative medicine. I diagnosed diabetes in 2010. Was at work feeling unusually tired and sleepy. I borrowed a cyclometer from a co-worker and tested at 760. Went immediately to my doctor and he gave me prescriptions like: Insulin ,Sulfonamides,Thiazolidinediones but Could not get the cure rather to reduce the pain but bring back the pain again. i found a woman testimony name Comfort online how Dr Akhigbe cure her HIV  and I also contacted the doctor and after I took his medication as instructed, I am now completely free from diabetes by doctor Akhigbe herbal medicine.So diabetes patients reading this testimony to contact his email     drrealakhigbe@gmail.com   or his Number   +2348142454860   He also use his herbal herbs to diseases like:SPIDER BITE, SCHIZOPHRENIA, LUPUS,EXTERNAL INFECTION, COMMON COLD, JOINT PAIN, EPILEPSY,STROKE,TUBERCULOSIS ,STOMACH DISEASE. ECZEMA, GOUT, PROGENITOR, EATING DISORDER, LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION,  DIABETICS,HERPES,HIV/AIDS, ;ALS,  CANCER , TUMOR,  VIGOUR, HALITOSIS,  MENINGITIS, WAIST PAIN ,HEPATITIS A AND B,ASTHMA, HEART DISEASE, CHRONIC DISEASE. NAUSEA VOMITING OR DIARRHEA,KIDNEY DISEASE. HEARING  LOSSDr Akhigbe is a good man and he heal anybody that comes to him. here is email    drrealakhigbe@gmail.com    and his Number +2349010754824

    ReplyDelete