Saturday, July 31, 2010

Friday Night and Saturday

Wow what a long night....Tonys blood pressure was 63/32 when I just checked, They keep increasing his meds but it is not helping much. He has barely woke up at all over the last 16 hrs. He just wants to sleep. They started checking his pressure more often because they were going to try to give him IL-2 at 6:30am. Well at 6 the nurse came in and said he will not be getting another treatment. He is finished with this first round. I don't think he could have handled much more and I'm positive the doctors are doing the best for Tony. He just woke up and said he is feeling a little better but is still so tired.
I know some friends and family have asked to come visit and our niece was having a hard time when I told her it wasn't a good idea right now....I'm going to explain why..Tony is slowly getting poisoned and is getting more sick while he is here, He hurts and feels terrible. The poison is doing what it is supposed to do. As long as Tony is sleeping he is NOT in pain or hurting or worrying or vomiting or shaking but is recovering from his treatments. (and I would rather see him sleeping than see him hurting)They say he is doing awesome and I believe it is because he just rests and sleeps ALOT. Even the doctors coming in for 10 minutes seem to wear him out. His pressure drops a ton just getting cleaned up. I hope everyone understands and we do know how many people love us and would love to help out in any way possible. Your prayers are being answered I hope and Tony will recover. I love Tony so much and am just doing everything..every single thing I can to get my husband healthy.
I'm hoping his pressure comes up soon and he can go back to the oncology floor today and we can both get some rest..wow ICU is LOUD! His pressure is 88/50 right now so yaaay it's coming up and maybe we can be in our own bed tom. night! Oh and Thanks Ashley, Meghan, Anthony, Rick, Toni, Russ, Shelby and Sierra for taking care of Roxy, taking care of yard and picking the garden. (Ashley thanks for going through my closet to find all my stuff!!!)It is an AWESOME feeling to not have to worry about anything except Tony!

No comments:

Post a Comment