Monday, August 2, 2010

First day home

Well We came home yesterday afternoon. Tony was feeling pretty good. He really WANTED to feel good. But last night his legs started hurting pretty bad. He had very very bad Deep Vein Thrombosis the last time he had cancer, his legs cause him alot of pain on occasion when he does too much or doesn't drink enough water. He was in SEVERE pain last night. I found his stockings from the last time and put them on him, gave him an aspirin and some OJ. WOW then he started getting very bloated and sick feeling and his chest was burning. I gave him some pepto. Needless to say it was a rough night, neither of us slept well. He woke up today and had a horrible headache and started coughing, his lungs haven't sounded clear during his last few days in the hospital. THEN he got very grumpy. Of course..men do that when they hurt. I turned his phone on silent because it rings and beeps ALOT and wakes him up, he doesn't want to miss anything or anyone so he keeps turning it back on. He really isn't in pain as LONG as he is sleeping...wow... I hope everyone understands that right now...it breaks my heart when he wakes up and starts coughing and feeling bad again. OR worse, gets grumpy! Feel free to call me please 505-5557 or even better..text me)I went and picked up his meds today and went to the grocery for a few things AND stopped at the Vet. to get Roxy some meds. (Fleas..ughhh) Well after I gave Roxy a flea bath I vacuumed...ummmmm NOT the best thing for Tonys cough...ughhh now I feel like shit! His cough SEEMS worse..I don't know. He is eating, he had lasagna and green beans and is trying to go back to sleep now....that's all for today...wow I need some sleep...night night (this blog is to keep everyone up to date...I'm kinda out of energy right now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment