Monday, October 25, 2010

Manic Monday....

I'm laying here watching Tony trying to get comfortable and listening to the talking he does when he is under the influence of IL-2. He is hot...he has a fever and is turning red. I WILL rub cream all over him tomorrow to prevent the itching that he had last time!! That freaking horrible itch that made me pray for him all night long...for 3 days! He had his first dose of HD IL-2 for this round at 2:30 pm today. By 3:30 he felt terrible and hasn't eaten anything since. We have both slept on and off all day today. The nurses come in about every half hour it seems..so if I didn't return calls or texts please don't worry I will..I have managed to turn Tony's phone off or down completely some...He doesn't like when I do that but if his phone wakes us up again, I'm throwing it away..geesh he is stubborn! He got his second dose at 10:45 and is feeling horrible right now...he says he feels like he has a terrible flu and is very restless...I hate it. I don't know what else to do for him..he vomits, I get him the bucket and a washcloth, I uncover him and cover him back up...I dunno. I hate feeling helpless...the insensitive ladies are here to take more blood with the floodlights on so I will have a better update tomorrow..we need some rest now! night night

1 comment:

  1. Dear Teri and dear Tony..we are with you at this very difficult time and think of you every little second. We send you all our power to go through this.
    We love you sooo very much!!!

    Take care!

    Karin and Mark with Kimi and Jana

    ReplyDelete